Thursday, July 07, 2005

The Human Mind

Ever wonder what is your mind filled with? normal students would answer studies, family, friends. me? filled with porn. just kidding. slcaking on my chair eating a bowl of 'ching tang', blogging and at the same time talking to a friend of mine.

Well...this friend of mine has been quite close to me for quite some time. As usual, people changes over time. Some for the good, some for the bad. But no matter what they change into (power ranger of pokemon), i think the most important thing that changes is the way they think.

I am not boasting or trying to say that a miracle happen to me. But this is a true story, real experience.The annual cross-country take places on 1st July this year. As this is my last year in my beloved school, i decided to give it a try and aim for the top 25 position. And as many of my blog fans (did i have any fans? lol) would have seen in my previous entry, I made my mark. Before the start of the race, I was telling the rest of SD that my chances are very slim. But when the race started, i tell myself that i can do it. Its how i think that made me achieve. But sad to say, everyone has a limit in enduring. A croos country race take less than 30 min. But GCE 'O' level would take more than 4 months to study. Somthimes I just feel like slacking and not do anything. But I know that if i do that, the person who is going to suffer is me.

Boring entry yea? I am not trying to take over Pope Benedict the dunno what number and try to preach about my thinking towards life and success. But i just want to let others out there know that determination and positive thinking can make hell into heaven and vice versa. A normal technical student from a neighbourhood school like beatty can become a top student, I believe that i can achieve better grades too. Don't you think what i say is true?


'Courtesy of http://www.disordered.org/Travel-AU-VC-W.html'
Australia's Surf Coast. My dream holiday country......
Any rich dude wanna pay for my air tickets and accomodation?

0 thoughts

Post a Comment

<< Home

Get awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.com